Welcome to the first in a three-part training, Growing the Commons, Top-Down and Bottom-Up.
Today, Dr. Lisinka Ulatowska, will present the Part I:Decision-Making within the UN.
The Agenda for this session is as follows:
- 11:45am, EDT – Open lines/Technology Check/Greetings
- Noon to 12:40pm — Welcome and Launch into the Formal Presentation by Lisinka (no questions will be taken during this segment)
- 12:40-1pm, EDT Question and Answer; There are two ways to participate in the Q&A:
- Click on the ASK A QUESTION box to access the chat box, and/or
- Key in *2 on your dialing pad to raise your hand. We will answer your questions in the order received until 1pm.
1:50-2pm, EDT – Closing Remarks by Lisinka
There will be time for additional discussion following the formal session for those who wish to remain on the call or the webcast.