- In the Public Interest is a Resource Center on privatization and responsible contracting. It is committed to equipping citizens, public officials and public interest groups with the information, ideas and other resources they need to ensure that public contracts with private entities are transparent, fair, well-managed and effectively monitored, and that those contracts meet the long-term needs of communities – http://www.
- The New Economics Institute is working to make the new economics, one which supports people and planet, mainstream in the United States. It is helping people imagine the kind of economy that is designed to enhance human well-being and ecological health – http://neweconomicsinstitute.
- The New Rules Project, a program of the Institute for Local Self-Reliance (ILSR), proposes a set of new rules that builds community by supporting humanly scaled politics and economics – http://www.newrules.org/
- Privatization Watch, a joint project of the Center for Study of Responsive Law and Essential Information, was founded in 1982 by Ralph Nader. Essential Information is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization involved in a variety of projects to encourage citizens to become active and engaged in their communities. http://privatizationwatch.org/
· Wealth for the Common Good is a U.S. network of business leaders, high-income households and partners working together to promote shared prosperity and fair taxation – http://wealthforcommongood.